Eat Better South Africa
Eat Better South Africa (PBO) is a community outreach program aimed at providing innovative, cost effective dietary solutions to malnutrition and chronic disease management in under resourced communities across South Africa.
The foundation seeks the skills of a passionate, target driven individual with experience in fundraising/ campaigning to assist in driving our fundraising campaign for a period of 6 months.
A proven track record and design experience will be advantageous.
This position is incentive driven and commission based.
Prospective candidate will report directly to the program executive.
The candidate will be required to organise activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations for organisation.
Job specifications include
- Developing new fundraising ideas and events
- May design and produce promotional materials. May also raise awareness of the organisation's work, goals, and financial needs
- Organising and helping with traditional fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events, book sales etc.
- Recruiting and coordinating the work of volunteers
- Approaching individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organisations for sponsorship and donations
- Administrative duties related to the organisation
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Budget management skills