Kungwini Welfare Organisation
Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO) is a registered nonprofit organisation for adults with disabilities and is situated in the East of Pretoria. The organisation manages the Paul Jungnickel Home, the Kungwini Children's Home, the Kungwini Early Learning Centres as well as Community Development Projects and Social Work.
Kungwini Welfare Organisation seeks to appoint a Social Work Child and Youth Care Centre Manager to be based in Pretoria
Start date: As soon as possible
- Minimum of seven years STATUTORY Social Work experience
- Minimum of three to five years’ managerial experience will be highly advantageous
- BA Social Work (four years) qualification
- Registration of SACSSP
- Police Clearance no older than three months
- Form 29 with result from National Register
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license, computer literacy, must be able to speak, read and write English, an African language and Afrikaans
- Reside in the East of Pretoria
To apply, submit CV, cover letter and Certified copies of all relevant certificates and documents requested to email@example.com quoting "KCYCC Manager” in your email subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Attention will be given to those who follow the guidelines above and CV's without:
- Contact Number
- Residential Address
- Contactable References will not be considered
No late applications will be accepted. If you do not hear from us, your application was unsuccessful.
For more about Kungwini Welfare Organisation refer, to www.kwo.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies