The Prresident's Award for Youth Empowerment
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust is a registered NPO that empower young people between the ages of 14 and 24, by providing a balanced, non-competitive framework for self-development that will increase their self-esteem and enhance their capacity to achieve in whatever context they find themselves, enabling them to become responsible active citizens within their communities.
The Trust seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, to be based in Midrand.
Salary: Commensurate with proven competence and experience in the stipulated KPAs
- Reception, switchboard, courier services and assisting walk- ins
- Maintain online database for the National office
- Reconciliation of enrolments and invoicing for respective Units
- Resolve and escalate various queries and escalating to the relevant person
- Data entry onto online systems.
- Assist with ceremonies, special projects, workshops and meetings when required
- Stakeholder Relations
- Schedule appointments of Programme Managers when required
- Print certificates
- Report writing and minute taking when required
- Ad hoc management queries
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration
- Minimum of two years office administration experience
- Experience in the NGO environment is an added advantage
- Must be fluent in English with report writing skills, as well as be committed to working as part of a team
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Organisation skills
- Exhibit strong communication skills
- Time Management
To apply, submit a detailed CV of no longer than three with contactable references, together with a one page motivation to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only suitable candidates will be notified.
For more about the President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust, refer to www.presidentsaward.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies