EFMSA: Exodus Foundation Ministries
Exodus Foundation Ministries South Africa (EFMSA) is a faith-based NGO providing community-based HIV Services including HIV Testing. EFMSA has programs in the City of Johannesburg, City of Tshwane, eThekwini City Metro and uMgungundlovu district.
Exodus Foundation Ministries seeks to employ Grants Assistant, to be based in Durban.
This is a fixed term contract of three months, linked on donor funding.
The purpose of the position is to provide financial administrative support to the operations of the organisation. Take responsibility for the day to day management of our financial transactions and procedures. Provide a support to ensure efficiency and success in compliance and regulations within the context of nonprofit organisations.
- Finance administration
- Post transaction on Pastel
- Collect receipts
- Upload all manual documents onto electronic portal.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions ( This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures)
- Assist in processing invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quartely and annual financial reports
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Record office expenditure and managing the budget
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of two to three years in a similar role
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Pastel
To apply, submit a CV with the advert reference in the subject line, along with certified copies of their ID, driver’s license and highest qualification to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Due to high volumes of applications received, should you not received feedback on your application within one week of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
EFMSA reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.
EFMSA is committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community in particular people living with disabilities.
For more about Exodus Foundation Ministries South Africa, refer to efmsouthafrica.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies