Gauteng Children's Rights Committee
Gauteng Children’s Rights Committee (GCRC) is an NGO established in1999. GCRC main objective is to promote and protect the rights of children in Gauteng. This is done through different programmes and projects in its fold that address the four main areas of children’s rights namely, the right of a child to protection, development, survival and participation as outlined in the following policy and legislative framework.
GCRC seeks to appoint a Social Worker, to be based in Gauteng.
Salary: R11 000 per month
- Four years BA (Social Work) degree
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in psychosocial intervention and community with children
- Valid driver’s license (You are eligible to apply if your driver’s license is valid and YOU CAN DRIVE. If you have a driver’s license but you cannot drive, please do not bother to apply. We do test short listed candidates).
- Valid registration with SACSSP
- Proficiency in African Languages
To apply, submit CV to the Executive Director email@example.com
Enquiries Thandeka: 011 484 1928
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Gauteng Children’s Rights Committee, refer to gcrc.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies