Higher Education Training Health Wellness Development Centre NPC t/a HEAIDS is, an initiative of DHET, undertaken by Universities South Africa (USAf) and South African College Principals NPC (SACPO), that seeks to reduce the impact of the HIV epidemic and other related public health challenges on society by developing and supporting programmes at public universities and technical and vocational education and training (TVET) colleges.
HEAIDS seeks to appoint a two Data Capturers, to be based in South Africa.
This is a fixed term Contact (June 2018 to 31 March 2019)
Salary: Market- related salary package
The purpose of the position is to capture all the data from all the data collection tools and templates used in the implementation of HIV/AIDS, Health and Wellness projects in the Higher Education and Training sector, including public universities, Technical Vocational Education, and Training (TVET) colleges.
- Count HCT Consent forms
- Ensure HCT Consent forms are completely accurate
- Capture HCT Consent forms on the HCT Excel database
- Count Reach Registers
- Ensure Reach Registers are completely accurate
- Capture Reach Registers on the Reach Excel Database
- Make copies of HCT Consent Forms and Reach Registers
- File all hard copy and soft copy data as per HEAIDS filing system
- Support HEAIDS staff in the completion of the statistical reports to the funder
- Ad hoc administration and tasks related to data management
- Grade 12 certificate
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel)
- Experience of organising and providing administrative assistance in an office environment
- Record keeping and filing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise confidentiality of the data and work
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Be accurate, alert and attentive
To apply, submit a letter of motivation and CV with the names and contact details of at least three traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days after closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
People from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
HEAIDS reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more about HEAIDS refer to www.heaids.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies