Mdzananda Animal Clinic
The Mdzananda Animal Clinic works on enhancing the wellbeing of animals and their human companions through providing low cost veterinary health care services, education and by forming partnerships inside and outside of the community.
Mdzananda Animal Clinic seeks to appoint Accounting Clerk, based in Cape Town.
- Create postings into accounting journals, reconcile accounts, assist with cash reconciliation and process online app
- Create financial transactions and financial reports
- Maintain store stocks and asset register
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate and Diploma in Finance
- Pastel qualification
- Microsoft Office specially Excel
- Love animals and a great respect for humans
- Have a minimum of two years bookkeeping experience
- Willingness to learn, share, and to go the extra mile
- Must be experienced in Pastel software
To apply, submit a CV including contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 21297 Govan Mbeki Rd, Mandela Park Khayelitsha.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about Mdzananda Animal Clinic, refer to www.mdzananda.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies