Jo'burg Child Welfare
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Jo’burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint a Senior Training Coordinator, to be based in Johannesburg.
Report to: Manager (Child Abuse Treatment and Training Services)
The purpose of the position is to facilitate various quality and professional market related full/short accredited and non-accredited training courses across a broad spectrum.
- Honours qualification in social work
- Design and Development would be an advantage
- Minimum five to seven years’ social work experience
- Three to five years’ training experience and/or social work supervision
- Knowledge of current training trends, SAQA (South African Qualification Authority)
- Networking skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Presentation, facilitation and training skills
- Time management skills
- Creative skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Package
- Marketing skills
- Financial knowledge
To apply, submit your CV to HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Jo'burg Child Welfare, refer to www.jhbchildwelfare.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies