Southern African AIDS Trust - SRHR Africa Trust
SAT is a regional non-profit organization contributing to innovative gender transformative systems for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) of girls, adolescents and young women in East and Southern Africa (ESA). SAT has offices and staff in five S SS SADC countries, connecting community voices and experiences to national, regional and international networks, while bringing global best practices in HIV and gender transformative SRHR programming to communities through strategic partnerships.
The SAT Regional Office located in Rosebank Johannesburg is seeking to acquire 25 good quality reliable new laptops for use by its staff, both in South Africa and other countries, to replace existing laptops purchased four years ago.
The laptops currently in use are HP Elitebook 820s purchased in March 2014 (with 500Gb Harddrives and 4MG Ram)
Required Minimum Specifications
- 25 laptops (min 500Gb hard drive, 4MG RAM) with built in 3G modems and Windows10 operating system pre-installed
- 25 Docking stations for the above
- Manufacturer’s warranty in place
- Full description/specifications of equipment to be included
- Prices must be VAT inclusive
- Price to include delivery to SAT’s offices in Rosebank
- Delivery before 30 June 2018
- Order will be placed during the week commencing Monday 18 June 2018
Proposals to be submitted in writing to email@example.com by close of Business on Friday 15 June 2018 or hand deliver to SRHR Africa Trust, 1st Floor, South Tower 1 Sixty Jan Smuts, 160 Jan Smuts Avenue, Rosebank 2196.
For more about Southern African AIDS Trust, refer to www.satregional.org
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities