Peninsula School Feeding Association
The Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA) is a registered nonprofit organisation established in 1958 when the government at the time discontinued the national school feeding programme. Since then, PSFA has been providing meals to hungry school children across the Western Province, including distant rural areas.
PSFA seeks to appoint an Operations Administrator, based in Cape Town.
Report to: Operations Manager
The purpose of the position is to ensure all school-feeding programme requirements are delivered to the required standard within a specified geographic area.
- Ongoing communication with school staff regarding the programme
- Continuous maintenance of school data base
- Provision of administrative support to manager and fieldworkers
- Monitoring and evaluation of donation stock
- File relevant reports and other documentation
- Process new school application requests within agreed parameters
- Coordinate workshops, information sessions and stakeholder meetings as necessary
- Organisation management and office administrative skills
- Computer and systems proficiency (Microsoft Office and Salesforce)
- Fluency in isiXhosa and English
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Have an unendorsed driver’s license and own vehicle
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience gained in community outreach work or the education sector
- Ability to work within a disciplined, structured and outcome driven working environment
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to influence different audiences
- A passion for the work of PSFA and a willingness to adopt our core values
To apply, submit your CV (no certificates please) to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Further communication will be entered into only with those under consideration for the position.
PFSA reserves the right not to fill this position.
For more about Peninsula School Feeding Association, refer to www.psfa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies