JobStarter is a Not-for-Profit Company aimed at improving young people’s ability to secure employment. The platform aims to create a mechanism to overcome the structural barriers of information, learning and linkages.
JobStarter seeks to recruit a Digital Content Manager, to be based Johannesburg.
The digital content manager will develop and drive the content strategy, fulfilling the informational needs of young jobseekers and sensitizing employers to the challenges of youth employment and workplace learning. The content manager will build Jobstarter’s profile and searchability by implementing SEO best practices and managing content across all JobStarter sites and social media channels.
- Develop and manage a digital content strategy aligned with the target audience across all JobStarter digital channels
- Create, source and synthesise information related to career pathways, education pathways, youth employment, employers and industries
- Understand and communicate new developments in the vocational sector
- Manage editorial calendar
- Write and edit content
- Copywrite and edit promotional/marketing content
- Manage a team of writers towards goals and outputs
- Ensure information remains up-to-date and relevant
- Manage the inventory of the content library through content management systems
- Develop a content plan and publishing schedule for social media that serves the overarching content strategy.
- Manage the response to and moderation of social media comments and messages by followers/community
- Manage the content architecture of the JobStarter websites
- Implement best practices in SEO including meta-tags and long-tail keyword usage
- Ensure an omni-channel experience for users
- Use of website analytics and user engagement metrics to plan content gaps
- Reporting from Google, Twitter and Facebook analytics
To apply, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about JobStarter, refer to jobstarter.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies