Exodus Foundation Ministries South Africa
Exodus Foundation Ministries South Africa is a faith based NGO providing community based HIV services including HIV Testing. EFMSA has programmes in the City of Johannesburg, City of Tshwane, Ethekwini City Metro and Umgungundlovu district.
EFMSA seeks to employ a Project Coordinator, to be based in Johannesburg.
This is a four months fixed term contract.
The purpose of the position is to supervise lay counsellors and coordinate HTS activities in COJ region D (Soweto).
- Supervise and oversee HTS activities in region D
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to during testing and documented in the HTS register
- Provide guidance to counsellors in completing patient stationary according to donor requirements
- Collate data summaries daily, weekly and monthly and submit them to the project coordinator
- Conduct HTS counselling and testing as required by EFMSA
- Coordinate HTS activities in collaboration with the partners (GRS) in region D
- Matric certificate
- Counselling or similar qualification in public health
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in HIV/AIDS, TB and STI's programmes implementation and supervision with the South African Public Health System
- Strong supervisory skills
- Reliable transportation
To apply submit a comprehensive CV to demonstrate expertise in the position and 3 contactable referees to email@example.com. indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Exodus Foundation Ministries South Africa, refer to efmsouthafrica.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies