Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA) is a national organisation operating in all nine provinces in South Africa with 134 members and affiliated hospices countrywide.
HPCA seeks to appoint a two Temporary Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants to be based in Kwa Zulu Natal.
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative assistance to the KZN provincial team as directed by the KZN Provincial Manager.
- Provide MER mentorship to the KZN provincial team
- Execute administrative duties related to the MER functions
- Collect and collate data from CBOs implementing Adherence Clubs
- Conduct data quality audits
- Studying towards a tertiary qualification with statistics as a major
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a MER environment
- Computer Literacy
- Statistical aptitude
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a HIV programme
- Unendorsed driving license
- Administrative Skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organising
- Self- Reliance
- Stress Tolerance
- Problem Solving skills
- Innovative Thinking
To apply, submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to email@example.com Please use the reference Monitoring and Evaluation KZN in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Please note that this position is based on a Fixed Term.
Only applicants residing within or in close proximity of the advertised districts will be considered.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organisation’s employment equity plan.
For more about The Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa, refer to www.hpca.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies