Date of Issue: 21 May 2018
Pact Inc. is requesting proposals to engage service providers to carry out the comprehensive costing of the ‘Core Package of Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children’ (OVC). The work entails the unpacking of the financing requirements for the core package of PEI OVC services to establish: (1) a baseline situation analysis; (2) a detailed logic model; (3) a comprehensive cost model, with unit costs per service; (4) an evidence-based gap analysis report, with recommendations; and (5) a 5-year financing strategy.
The Complete RFP document providing additional details on deliverables and key activities expected to be undertaken can be requested via email at ContractsTemp@pactworld.org or by phoning 012 754 1440.
Required Skills & Knowledge
Service providers or consultants with the following profile are required for the above assignment:
- Strong background in economics with at least a Master’s degree in Economics, Social Science, Statistics or related fields;
- Demonstrated experience in carrying out related costing and financing work within the social sector;
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the social development sector and services to children;
- Strong finance and accounting skills and knowledge;
- Work effectively and communicate clearly through email, phone, and in meetings.
- Ability and willingness to travel to up to four (4) selected provinces (GP, MP, LP and KZN) and district locations country-wide in support of sampling and data collection for the assignment, as required
- Ability to work under pressure and commitment to work to a tight time frame.
- Proven project management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills
Please submit comprehensive proposals that address the requirements of the RFP electronically to email@example.com by 08 June 2018 at 5pm South African time. Late submissions may not be considered. Please ensure the subject line states “Application: Costing of the Core Package of Services (Prevention and Early Intervention) for Orphans and Vulnerable Children_674-C-13-0004/2018/0001”.