Childline South Africa
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline South Africa seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, based in Durban.
The purpose of the Monitoring and Evaluation will be the development and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and reporting services to ensure the effectiveness of Childline South Africa’s Global Fund Funded Programmes.
- Data Tracking and Coordination
- Database Management System Support
- Data Verification and Data Quality Assurance
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Capacity Development
- Programme Review, Evaluations and Research
- Bachelor’s degree in public social sciences, public health sciences, research or related fields
- Monitoring Reporting and Evaluation post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Valid driver’s licence
- Computer skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet and Electronic communication
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Monitoring Reporting and Evaluation
- Minimum three years’ experience working in HIV and AIDS projects, of which three years are at management level; CBO/NGO experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Global Fund Monitoring and Evaluation processes will be preferred
- Knowledge of Monitoring Reporting and Evaluation theories and application is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in Training and Capacity Building in MER is essential and experience with evaluation and impact reporting to donors and to project managers, demonstrating both analytical rigor and practicality will be advantageous
- Ability to implement Monitoring Reporting and Evaluation processes and activities
- Ability to work in a team and across disciplines
- Writing and presentation skills essential
- Ability and willingness to travel within South Africa
To apply, submit CV with traceable and contactable references and certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Non-South African applicants must be in possession of a valid work permit.
If you have not heard from Childline South Africa within 30 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies