ASSOCIATION FOR THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
The Association for the Physically Challenged (APC) seeks to address the needs and improve the quality of life of physically challenged persons in Kwa-Zulu Natal through facilitating services and projects aimed at rehabilitation, self-reliance and integration of such persons into their communities and society.
APC seeks to appoint a Social Auxilliary Worker, to be based in Pietermaritzburg.
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Minimum of two years’ experience in all methods of social work practice and be in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Team player
- Responsible, honest, proactive and hardworking
- Willingness to learn, communication skills in English and isiZulu
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
To apply, submit your CV (with contactable referees), covering letter and certified copies of matric certificate, social auxilliary work diploma, driver’s license and SACSSP annual registration to The Provincial Director via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Enquiries may be directed to the Social Work Manager on 031 209 2103
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Association for the Physically Challenged, refer to www.physicallychallenged.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies