REPSSI (Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative) is the leading African psychosocial support organisation. REPSSI’s vision is that all girls, boys and youth have the right to enjoy psychosocial and mental wellbeing. REPSSI has strong partnerships with governments (particularly the ministries responsible for social services, education and health), development partners, international organisations and NGOs in thirteen countries of East and Southern Africa.
REPSSI seeks to appoint a Senior Officer Sales and Services, to be based in Randburg, Johannesburg.
Salary: Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience
Report to: Senior Technical Specialist
The Senior Officer: Sales and Services is the main intermediary between the company clientele (current and prospective) and providers of services and developers of products. This position’s paramount goal is to push sales, through excellent client relationships management, professional communication and exceptional quality of services and products. The Senior Officer: Sales and Services will develop and manage a database of affiliated consultants. S/he will also develop capacity and standardise the quality of delivery by sales and training teams, as well as develop market-responsive products and services.
- Diploma or higher in Sales and Marketing Management or equivalent related experience
- Two years’ experience in a sales environment
- Three years middle management experience gained in a company with sales and service, functions
- Experience using Salesforce, or similar CRM system, successfully
- Ability to set ambitious targets and drive to exceed them
- Ability to develop sales plans, monitor their achievement and provide timely analytic reports
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Financial acumen
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ability to work outside of conventional office hours, and across time zones
- Working knowledge of National Qualification Authorities
- Familiarity with the Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and/or Employee Wellness sector(s)
To apply, submit a one-page written motivation, CV and three work related referees with contact details to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
REPSSI is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to present themselves for a face to face interview at the REPSSI Head Office in Randburg, South Africa.
For more about the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative, refer to www.repssi.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies