Star For Life
Star for Life (SFL) is a nonprofit organisation with the mission to inspire young people to value learning, acquire the knowledge and skills they need for productive work, and live healthy and meaningful lives. SFL has developed a unique set of programmes and workshops that we are currently running in 88 High Schools in South Africa and Namibia to add value to the regular Life Orientation curriculum.
SFL seeks to appoint a Mobile Health Unit Assistant, to be based in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Provide basic vital signs treatment and report any abnormal findings
- Provide HIV/Aids testing services
- Provide basic health service within capacity of organisation
- Conduct health education in schools and targeted communities around schools on specific health matters
- Order all necessary material and medical suppliers timeously as requested by the supervisor
- Ensure that all necessary material is developed and kept ready for workshops and other events
- Matric plus National certificate in Basic counselling/ Certificate in Ancillary Care
- HIV/Aids testing certificate
- First Aid Level 1+
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel
- Fluency in English language
- Two year’ experience in a similar position
To apply, submit an application letter, CV and relevant qualifications stating the post you are applying for to the Human Resource Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For more information, contact: Ms Sharon Mbambo (035) 7531209
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should no feedback be received within two weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application was not successful.
For more about Star For Life, refer to www.starforlife.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies