Ithemba Lobomi is a nonprofit organisation based in Thembalethu near George in Western Cape and was founded in 2007, to tackle the high rate of HIV Aids and TB within the community and to alleviate the impact of the burden of disease faced by the families, health and social services. From inception Ithemba Lobomi has been an active participant in the HCBC programme.
Ithemba Lobomi seeks to appoint an Administrative Coordinator, to be based in George.
- Provide Departmental support
- Set-up and maintain administrative systems
- Perform procurement and stock control
- Coordinate key department meeting including monthly meeting
- Coordinate administrative task, training, meetings and workshops
- Compile HBC statistics and other internal document
- Lead Communication between staff members with a pro-active approach
- Coordinate front desk and reception
- Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification
- Ability to Supervise staff
- Communication skills in at least two official languages
- Administrative, organisational and logistic skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
To apply submit a CV with Certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com or hand deliver to this address: 2211 Ngcakani Street, Thembalethu, George, 6529
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, your application was not successful.
Ithemba Lobomi’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration when making the appointment.
Contact person: Ms Siphokazi Mdeni HR Coordinator
For more about Ithemba Lobomi, refer to www.ithembalobomi.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies