MES - Port Elizabeth
Mould Empower Serve (MES) is a Christian organisation giving services to the community.
MES seeks to appoint a Branch Manager, to be based in Port Elizabeth.
The purpose of the position is to change the heart of poorer Port Elizabeth inner city communities by reaching out to the homeless and destitute, providing them with a place of belonging, access to support and developmental services and opportunities to be reintegrated into society again. To build, nurture and resource the MES Port Elizabeth branch to be a sustainable, and growing part of the MES family nationwide. To participate in realising the liberating, empowering and healing Kingdom of God in the lives of broken communities by moulding, empowering and serving them towards wholeness.
- Ensure the continued development of the clients
- Manage the resources, personnel, income and expenses of the branch in a financially sustainable manner
- Oversee the design, resource development, marketing and promotion, delivery and quality of different programmes
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation systems are in place
- Ensure partnerships that enables the MES Core Values
- Effectively managing the HR of the branch according to the approved policies and procedures
- Responsible for drawing up and managing the budget for BOD's approval
- Prudently managing organisation's resources within the budget according to the relevant legislation
- Oversee fundraising activities and maintain positive image with stakeholders
- Regular evaluation of the effectiveness of the branch operation
- Relevant Tertiary qualification preferably in Social Work, development studies or occupational therapy
- Minimum of three years' experience in a leadership position or operational management
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining relationships with capable donors
- Working experience with a NPO programme
- Driver's licence
To apply, submit completed application form and CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Please visit our website at www.mes.org.za for the application form.
Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa will be considered for this position.
For more about Mould-Empower-Serve, refer to www.mes.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies