DreamWorker is a nonprofit, social development organisation dedicated to helping unemployed people in the lower end of the economic sector find work.
DreamWorker seeks to appoint a Communications and Marketing Assistant to be based in Cape Town.
Report to: Director and General Manager
- Communicator with strong writing skills and an ability to prepare reports, articles and funding proposals
- English Literacy, with a "creative way with words" will be imperative
- A confident spokesperson, willing to communicate verbally with people across a broad spectrum of interest groups, from partner organisations to all forms of media, potential investors and even the public sector
- Driven by a desire to effect genuine social change in South Africa and thinks deeply about creative solutions to current situations
- Computer literacy, comfortable marketing across a wide range of social media, social media skills will form a strong component of this portfolio, requiring both the development and implementation of social media strategy
- Energetic, self-motivated and confident individual who will take responsible action as needed
- Administratively organised and ability to manage and prioritise their own tasks
- A multitasker with the ability to move comfortably through a range of different projects
To apply, submit CV, and a letter of motivation and your salary expectation to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about DreamWorker, refer to dreamworker.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies