Wildlands Conservation Trust
The life changing work that Wildlands does is structured through seven programmes carried out across 12 Community Ecosystem Based Adaptation (CEBA) clusters in six provinces. Wildlands programmes are complimentary and all contribute towards its core focus of building robust ecosystems that underwrite human wellbeing and sustainable development. They are focused areas of intervention aimed at sustainable natural resource use and the development of a green economy.
Wildlands seeks to appoint a Marketing Manager, based in KwaZulu- Natal.
Report to: Deputy Director of Marketing
- Manage and implement the overall wildoceans brand and communications plan
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, comfortable working with a budget and show great attention to detail
- Copy write, engage with media, donors and the public, implement a social media strategy, coordinate events and compile reports for donors
- Qualification in Marketing and Communications is essential
- Experience in public relations, media engagement, advertising and design, events and social media marketing, advantageous
- Pays attention to detail is ideal, as well possess strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive, organised, individually accountable and able to balance priorities
- Passionate about creating environmental and social change and engaging with people
To apply, submit CV including a minimum of two references to Laurenvn@wildtrust.co.za include the position you are applying for in the email subject line
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Late applications will be disregarded.
Wildlands Conservation Trust reserves the right to vary the requirements and not to fill this position.
Should you not receive a response within a month kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Certificates must be available on request but not included in the original application.
For more about Wildlands Conservation Trust, refer to www.wildlands.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies