Restless Development is an international youth-led development agency, supporting young people to demand and deliver a just and sustainable world for all. We have been working in South Africa’s Eastern Cape since 1998, engaging and supporting young people to achieve sustainable livelihoods, to realise their sexual and reproductive rights, and to have a voice as active citizens - ensuring that young people are at the centre of decision-making processes and policies at a local and national level.
Restless Development South Africa seeks to appoint the following positions:
No longer the ‘Other Programme: ’Funded by AmplifyChange:
- Programmes Manager, based in East London with regular travel all over South Africa. Salary: ZAR 406 633 annual gross
- Field officer: (East London) ZAR 104 944 annual gross. And travel all over South Africa
DREAMS Programme: Funded by USAID in partnership with FHI360
- Programme Coordinator (Johannesburg). Salary: ZAR 332 840 annual gross (Pro rata)
- Field officer: (Johannesburg) ZAR 137 796 annual gross (Pro rata)
- Finance officer: (Johannesburg) ZAR 137 796 annual gross (Pro rata)
Visit our website for full job descriptions and application form: www.restlessdevelopment.org/vacancies. Completed applications should emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20thth April 2018 (16:00 South Africa time). Only applications submitted on the correct form will be accepted.