Association for the Physically Challenged
The Association for the Physically Challenged (APC) seeks to address the needs and improve the quality of life of physically challenged persons in Kwa-Zulu Natal through facilitating services and projects aimed at rehabilitation, self-reliance and integration of such persons into their communities and society.
APC seeks to appoint a Provincial Office Administrator, to be based in Durban.
- Manage provincial administrative processes
- Manage enquiries from the Branches as well as staffing issues
- Diary management for events, deadlines, statutory returns etc.
- Minute taking at provincial and branch meetings
- Compliance with statutory requirements applicable to the association and its projects
- Minimum of six years’ management experience
- Financial knowledge in reconciliations and budgets
- HR experience
- Computer skills
- Communication and inter-personnel skills
- Writing skills in the English language
- Drivers licence
- Availability to travel to branches and stay overnight if necessary
- Traceable recent references
To apply, submit your CV to email@example.com or The Provincial Director, P O Box 50018, Musgrave Road, 4062 or fax number 031-2072646.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Association for the Physically Challenged, refer to www.physicallychallenged.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies