Girls and Boys Town SA
Established in 1958, Girls and Boys Town (GBT) is a national nonprofit organisation that runs proven and successful programmes to strengthen vulnerable youth. Through a combination of interventions, we on average, assist between 16 000 to 20 000 beneficiaries a year. GBT core focus is to remove the obstacles and barriers that prevent children from finding their light and helping them to Shine.
Girls and Boys Town seeks to appoint a Fundraising Consultant, to be based in Pinelands Office, Western Cape.
Salary: Basic salary plus attractive commission structure, incentives, medical Aid, pension, life and disability cover benefits
Reports to: Regional Fundraising Manager
This is a permanent position
- Research and identify potential funders and funding opportunities
- Raise funds as per the targets agreed upon
- Build sustainable and effective working relationships with donors and sponsors
- Attend meetings with funders/donors as required
- Research fundraising opportunities
- Identify fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisations work
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Previous fundraising and sales background / experience necessary
- Minimum of five years’ work experience
- Self-motivated and mature
- Abilities to work independently and within a team environment
- Creativity, imagination and an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising
- Communication and interpersonal skills · Demonstrate a willingness to learn and update your skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain efficiencies with attention to detail
- Be multifaceted, adaptive and show initiative
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy
To apply, submit CV and one page motivation letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only qualified individuals as listed above will be considered for an interview.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your applications submission, deem your application unsuccessful.
For more about Girls and Boys Town, refer to www.girlsandboystown.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies