Gauteng Older Persons Forum
Gauteng Older Persons Forum (GOPF) is a nonprofit organisation that lobbies and advocate all levels of government on issues affecting older persons in Gauteng.
GOPF seeks to appoint a Provincial Coordinator, to be based in Maraisburg.
Salary: R 5000 stipend monthly
- Manage the organisation
- Coordinate the Gauteng five regions
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Apply for funding for the organisation
- Assist the boardmembers with the organisation's action plan
- NGO experience, communication and management skills
- Must have a driver’s license and be flexible with working hours
To apply, submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Gauteng Older Persons Forum, refer to www.saopf.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies