The Trialogue Business in Society Conference promotes thought leadership, collaboration and innovation for more effective development, with emphasis on the integral role of business in society. The jam-packed programme will include the popular Donors’ Den session, presented in partnership with Eskom Development Foundation, which will take place at 14:30 on Wednesday, 9 May.
Adapted from the internationally acclaimed Dragons’ Den television series, this interactive session gives representatives from three carefully-selected non-profit organisations (NPO) the unique opportunity to pitch a project to a panel of donors, and receive detailed feedback, empowering them with expert advice about how to hone their pitching and fundraising skills.
- R25 000 for the NPO with the most well-developed and strategic pitch; R15 000 for the runner-up, and R10 000 for third place
- Complimentary tickets to the full Trialogue Business in Society Conference 2018, as well as flights and accommodation, if required
- The unique opportunity to profile projects to approximately 450 conference delegates, including peer organisations and potential donors
If your NPO is registered with the Department of Social Development and you believe that you can get a panel of corporate donors to feel as passionately about your project as you do, then apply to participate in Trialogue Donors’ Den 2018, by submitting the form below by Friday, 30 March.
“As Community Action Partnership (CAP), we had the privilege of being part of the Donors Den at the 2017 Trialogue Conference. What an incredible and fantastic experience it turned out to be. The whole conference was very rewarding and led to building great relationships with several people from different sectors that was represented at the conference.
At the Donors Den we were placed in second position with really great people and organizations being part of it. The amount of support we got afterwards was just incredible. Our pitch was for support to expand our workshop for disabled people to also include training for school dropouts and to do this we had to upgrade our facility’s to become compliant to food safety standards.
Today less than one year later I can say our factory has been upgraded and is expanding to start suppling stock to Clicks as well as Food Lovers Market. All this made possible by donors attending the Donors Den session and getting involved with our project. We have now spent in access of R800 000 upgrading our facility.”
-Herman Smit, CAP Executive Chairman
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, 30 March.
Link to applications: http://trialogue.co.za/call-for-applications-donors-den-2018/
|Alternative email address|
|Designation at NPO|
|Name of organisation|
- Please tell us about your organisation in a maximum of 200 words:
- Please tell us about the specific project that you would like to pitch, in a maximum of 300 words:
- Please tell us how you intend to use the insights gained from The Trialogue Business in Society Conference 2018 for the benefit of your NPO, in a maximum of 200 words: