Alliances for Rights – Africa towards disability inclusion (Aradi) terms of reference design, implementation and training on innovative media and visibility strategy
Online Services Required Include:
- Online collaboration platform/ advocacy campaign for the ADP and protocol mdl and protocol;
- Crowd funding/sustainability strategy
- Overall visibility strategy
- Training and workshop facilitation strategy for ADA on innovative media strategy online deliverables
The consultant will:
- Develop a media strategy to increase visibility, traffic and knowledge across the ADA knowledge platforms, particularly emphasising on the ARADI project knowledge base
- Guide design and implementation of priority areas of the strategy relating to: -Visibility of ARADI programmes/activities, particular relating to the adoption, ratification and implementation of the Africa Disability Protocol -Fundraising/sustainability opportunities/strategies -Stakeholders engagement/collaboration; including donors, sub grantees, ADA member organisations, including those at national level, and staff -Increased membership and user engagement on the platforms to be developed -Features to generate income for the project work and the sustainability of the ADA, such as crowd funding, competitions and other strategies as agreed with ADA. -Features to enable interaction with major social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and others
- Define and monitor targets and benchmarks to measure the success of the social media strategy
- Prepare/design an ADA mobile software application that encompasses all the terms of reference and other content.
Requirements for The Task
- The service providers must have, either individually and/or collectively, relevant skills software licenses and experience related to the specifications of this bid.
- The service provider(s) should be or submit curriculum vitae of professionally qualified practitioner (s) and other human resources with references.
- The service provider(s) should, either individually and/or collectively, be proficient in written and oral communication in the required languages/media for the strategy.
- Commitment to social corporate responsibility targeting persons with disabilities.
- Provide services specified in this bid on an as-and-when-required-by-ADA basis over a period of one year from the date of signing on the engagement work contract or addendums/ variations thereof, subject to terms and conditions that will be set by ADA and stated in the contract for these services.
Other Conditions for This Call for Proposal
Interested service providers should submit detailed technical and financial proposal with a detailed budget detailing all costs related to this exercise.
The set of proposals should include, but not be limited to the following:
- A Technical Proposal (maximum 8 pages, 1.5-line spacing in Arial font max 12-size) with an Executive Summary (maximum 1 page) appendices and CVs of personnel).
- A Financial Proposal (maximum 1 page) outlining all anticipated unit costs, activities and costs in South African Rand. The financial proposal should recommend a payment schedule based on milestones/ deliverables.
- A detailed work plan outlining activities, deliverables, milestones and targeted completion dates.
- A list of references for similar work done. Full contact details (including email, telephones, addresses, contact persons, cell phone numbers, websites, if any). Samples of similar work done are not a requirement for this bid but could be considered when assessing the technical proposal). The service providers(s) should agree to sign ADA’s consultancy agreement, agreed addendums and, when necessary, variations of terms of the contract.
- ADA reserves the right not to appoint any service provider.
The deadline for submission of expression of interests is 23rd March 2018 not later than 1700hrs Central African time.
Only applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.
For more about Africa Disability Alliance, refer to www.africadisabilityalliance.org
To view other opportunities, refer to http://www.ngopulse.org/opportunities/other