Pinotage Youth Development Academy (PYDA)
PYDA (the Pinotage Youth Development Academy), based in Stellenbosch, develops young, talented South Africans for employment within the wine and fruit industries and related sectors, such as tourism.
This programme is for 25 students and will run full-time for 12 months from June 2018 - May 2019.
We are calling for applications from talented and committed students who must be:
- 18 - 25 years of age
- South African citizens
- Unemployed or in casual employment
- Ability to demonstrate the commitment to bring about change
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to travel to Stellenbosch on a daily basis
- Ability to demonstrate financial need
- Ability to prove that you have passed Grade 12 (matric)
- Historically disadvantaged
Visit www.pyda.co.za to download an application form.
Applications will close on 03 April 2018
Email your application form and documents (matric certificate and ID) to firstname.lastname@example.org of drop it off at the PYDA offices in Stellenbosch; Building C, Bergzicht Campus, du Toit Street (off Bird Street), Stellenbosch.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Should you not receive a response by 30 April 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Pinotage Youth Development Academy, refer to www.pyda.co.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities