Beyond Zero NPC
Beyond Zero NPC is a 13 year-strong NGO that focuses on HIV/AIDS/TB programmes as a platform for broader public health transformation. Beyond Zero is recruiting an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager to join our Advanced Clinical Care (ACC) and Bumbingomso (BI) team at Head office in East London. The position is a fixed term contract for a period of 1 year and is renewable subject to availability of funding. Remuneration package will be market related and based on experience.
Key Performance Areas:
- Establish sound working relationships with relevant DOH provincial and district personnel in developing and managing a programme of technical.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with provincial level partners in delivering an integrated technical assistance approach from facility to district management levels and align with provincial and national.
- Develop effective strategies to support strengthening of DOH M&E systems with particular emphasis on data analysis, interpretation and utilisation at facility, district and provincial level and Lead the development of M&E strategies and tools across the different elements of the Beyond Zero health systems strengthening.
- Manage the work of a team of M&E Advisors and M & E Assistants, provide mentoring and technical assistance to them and support their professional
- Develop, design and manage diagnostic and implementation evaluations
- Represent the Beyond Zero M&E programme at district, provincial and national level
- A Masters in Medical Science / Public Health or equivalent degree in the health field or an allied field with direct relevance to the duties to be performed
- Strong portfolio of 5 years M&E management experience in the health field in South Africa, with particular experience in HIV/AIDS and TB fields
- Comprehensive management experience and good interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Operational and strategic management experience
- CDC & USAID funding experience will be an added advantage
- NPO experience will be an added advantage
- Computer competency
- Ability to lead, initiate and conclude new projects
- Strategic visioning
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Advanced MS Excel also competent with statistical software such as Stata, Epi info etc.
- Strong competence in data analysis
- Presentation and report writing
Interested applicants must email CV’s together with copies of qualification and letters of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This also confirms that by applying for above mentioned position you consent to BZ to conduct qualification, ID, Criminal and Reference checks which is part of our recruitment process.
CLOSING DATE: 28 March 2018.
Assumption of duty: ASAP.
NB. Applicants who have not heard from us after one month of publication of advert should consider their applications as unsuccessful.BZ is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.