The South African National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO), is a national non-governmental organisation that provides comprehensive crime prevention services. NICRO is the main provider of diversion services for children in South Africa, providing diversion services since 1992.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Social Worker Supervisor to be based in Cape Town.
- Manager, plans, organises, staff and directs services to clients on a daily operational basis
- Ensure service quality through the supervision process
- Ensures high quality of services and protection of clients’ rights by guiding the social work staff in the development of their professional capacity to function autonomously and perform their jobs to the highest professional standards for social work and organisational performance requirements
- BA in Social Work, Current registration with SACSSP
- Minimum of five years’ supervision experience
- Driver License essential
- Knowledge and experience of the principles and practices of social work profession
- Ability to write reports, project plans, business plans, and business correspondence
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not been contacted by 27 March 2018 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies