Society for Family Health (SFH)
PROJECT: URC VMMC
REPORTS TO: Country Director
START DATE: Immediately
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Project Based
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Technical Guidance:
- Provide technical guidance to consortium members in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of VMMC services and support linkages to STI, ART and TB care and support services
- Provide technical guidance to all VMMC service delivery sites including the development and management of operational procedures
- Assess training needs and recommend for refresher courses
- Conduct regular site visits to review program implementation and provide onsite and telephonic support as needed and make recommendations for corrective action as required.
- Strengthen the capacity of service delivery partners to provide comprehensive VMMC services in alignment to National and PEPFAR guidelines and policies
- Inform technical program design to local and global best practices.
- Serve as point of contact for service delivery partners to promote the documentation of and sharing of best practices and lessons learned among stakeholders
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of the VMMC service delivery
- Review partner compliance to USAID policies and guidelines.
- Relationship Management:
- Serve on interagency and SAG technical working groups (TWG)
- Attend donor and DOH meetings
- Share donor and DOH expectations with consortium members
- Develop year-to-year workplans in collaboration with consortium partners
- Support implementation partners in the development and monitoring of implementation plans
- Provide expert advice on program target and analyse program results against targets and make recommendations for corrective action
- Master’s Degree in public health or other relevant, related fields
- Medical or nursing qualification
- Valid driver’s license
- 5-7 Years’ experience in public health programming and/or programming experience working in technical oversight, design and implementation of HIV and AIDS programs
- Specialized knowledge and demonstrated expertise in HIV and AIDS prevention, care and support.
- 3 years relevant experience in VMMC preferably in South Africa
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Preference will be given to individuals who has worked in a similar role or worked for a similar project
- Experience working with donors and government at all levels
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your full application to email@example.com; with a closing date of the Friday, 30 March, 2018
All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.