Pact, an international NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ candidate with expertise in Travel, Logistics and Administration on an approximately to implement its USAID-funded Government Capacity Building Programme (GCBS).
TEMPORARY TRAVEL, LOGISTICS AND ADMIN (TLA) OFFICER
The Temporary Travel, Logistics and Admin (TLA) Officer will be supervised by the TLA Manager. The TLA Officer will provide all the required admin support in ensuring that travel arrangements, accommodation meetings and conference are carried out in an efficient manner.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive all travel requests and process them with designated travel agent/s and service providers;
- Administer requests for all meetings ;
- Ensure completeness of travel request form, including relevant authorizations and supporting documentation;
- Request quotations from Service providers and review them for reasonableness before preparing TAs;
- Assist with general TLA administration;
- Review and process invoices.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Grade 12 certificate and/or Diploma in Office Administration or relevant qualification will be an advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Office Administration with Finance background;
- Previous work experience in an NGO environment especially USAID Funded will be an added advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail required for minute taking and report writing;
- Ability to work in a high profile and fast paced environment;
- High level Computer Literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet and Typing;
- Must be a South African national or SA permanent residence fluent in speaking English and at least one of the indigenous languages;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must be a South African or South African permanent residency holder and fluent in English.
Review and shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis until such time as a successful candidate has been identified. CV’s will be accepted beyond this date. Suitable candidates are invited to submit their electronic CVs with the subject line “Temporary TLA Officer” to email@example.com.
First Reviews and Selection: Friday, 02 March 2018
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.