Pact, an international NGO based in Pretoria, seeks to employ candidate with expertise in Management of Finance and TLA (Travel, Logistics and Administration to implement its USAID-funded Government Capacity Building Programme (GCBS).
FINANCE & TLA MANAGER
The Finance & TLA Manager will report to the Finance & Operations Director of Pact. He / She will be responsible to oversee the day to day functions of the Finance Department and also oversee the activities of the TLA Manager. The main responsibilities will also be the supervision of the two Finance Officers & TLA Manager.
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and development of Finance and TLA staff;
- Financial Management;
- Coordinating and managing month-end and year end process;
- Payroll and benefits administration;
- Statutory compliance and maintaining external stakeholders’ relations including donors.
Minimum Educational Qualification, Experience and Key Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree or Honors Degree in Financial management, Business Administration, Financial Accounting or other relevant field;
- 5 years of relevant financial working experience;
- 5 years accounting, operations and financial management of large-scale, complex, programs;
- Experience in working with International NGO’s will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, interpersonal skills and team building experience;
- Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets;
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications and databases;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- A customer service oriented individual with ability to deal with all service providers;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must be a South African national or SA permanent resident fluent in speaking English.
Review and shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis until such time as a successful candidate has been identified. CV’s will be accepted beyond this date. Suitable candidates are invited to submit their electronic CVs with the subject line “Finance & TLA Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Reviews and Selection: Friday, 02 March 2018
Pact reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates including credit rating. Please note that correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If you do not hear from us within 3 months, kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.