The Resource Alliance
“It has been an amazing experience. If you have an opportunity to go to the IFC Pop Ups that are coming up… DO IT! You will absolutely love it, and you will see the benefits for your organisation. I’m sure of that.”
This is what Nonceba Lushaba of the P.E.A.C.E Foundation had to say after attending the International Fundraising Congress (IFC) Pop Up last year.
With the first IFC Pop Up in Cape Town event just two weeks away on 8 March, you’ll need to move quickly to secure your chance to be part of this inspiring, invigorating and educational day of video workshops, Skype discussions and in-person networking.
The other IFC Pop Ups will take place in Durban on 15 March and in Jo’burg on 28 March.
At each one-day IFC Pop Up you will get access to some of the best sessions from IFC (Holland) and IFC Asia. You’ll also be able to choose from a rich and varied programme of video sessions, presented by leading fundraising experts from around the world. And, you can even do a live Skype Q&A with some of the speakers.
Here are some of the programme highlights:
- How philanthropy in Europe is changing and how to adapt - Chris Carnie (Spain);
- How to write for digital - Tom Ahern (USA);
- The essentials of major gift fundraising - Jan Uekermann (Switzerland);
- How to fundraise from US Foundations and how LinkedIn can help you - Eelco Keij (The Netherlands);
- How to build a legacy programme from scratch - Adam Buckles (UK) and Lena Vizny (The Netherlands);
- Practical ways to use your data to drive results - (Fiona McFee (Australia);
- Fundraising strategy in seven steps - Martin Paul (Australia);
- How to get the board you dream of - Simone Joyoux (USA).
Each time slot throughout the day will give you a choice of two sessions to attend. (Psst… best bet: Send two people so your organisation can benefit from all the sessions!)
The cost is R990 per person and includes access to the sessions plus your lunch and refreshments.
Are you ready to take your fundraising to new heights? Book now and be part of this world-class fundraising workshop.
See you there!
The Resource Alliance