Orange Babies SA
Orange Babies is a charitable foundation dedicated to preventing mother to child transmission of HIV and assisting children infected and affected by HIV and / or AIDS in Southern Africa.
Orange Babies seeks to appoint an Office and Communication Coordinator, to be based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the Office and Communication coordinator is to market and communicate, the coordination, supervision, management of operational support activities and staff / volunteers in order to ensure Orange Babies brand awareness, growth, effectiveness and efficiency.
- PR and Communications, maintain public interface via social media, website, newsletters and press releases
- Create media, Corporate and Government awareness
- Liaise with stakeholders such as, Board members, Ambassadors, Fundraising partners in art and design, colleagues in the Netherlands, beneficiaries, the public, volunteers, contractors, business contacts (donors) etc.
- Engage with Orange Babies projects and project managers in the field, including regular project visits to engage and assist in project marketing and communications (website, brochures, local events; Mandela day, world Aids day, children graduations etc.)
- Screen potential new projects or project changes/updates meeting the criteria of Orange Babies
- Organise and manage volunteers in fundraising, (sustainability) project management, M&E (measurement and evaluation) and providing volunteers with support where necessary and appropriate
- Operate, fundraise and analyses tasks such as applying for grants and other sources of funding, gathering data, preparing reports, database/customer relationship management (CRM) and clerical/admin work to meet Orange Babies South Africa’s needs
- Create and organise fundraising initiatives and events; sourcing venues, accommodation, transport, service providers for events and visits
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Orange Babies, refer to www.orangebabies.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies