The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust is a registered NPO that empower young people between the ages of 14 and 24, by providing a balanced, non-competitive framework for self-development that will increase their self-esteem and enhance their capacity to achieve in whatever context they find themselves, enabling them to become responsible active citizens within their communities.
The Trust seeks to appoint a Project Coordinator to be based in Somerset West, Cape Town.
Salary: Salary commensurate with proven competence and experience in the stipulated KPAs
Part time position
- Implement and facilitate the Award Programme
- Train and develop Award Leaders
- Market the Award Programme in specified target areas
- Programme Administration
- Organising Special projects (Residential projects; ABCD Workshops; Adventurous Journeys)
- Stakeholder Relations
- A Degree/Diploma in Education or Social Sciences
- Experience in the NGO environment is an added advantage
- Be fluent in English
- Report writing skills
- Be committed to working as part of a team
- Computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Extensive travelling in the Western Cape
To apply, submit a detailed CV of three pages with contactable references and motivational letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
The right not to make an appointment is reserved.
For more about the President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust, refer to www.presidentsaward.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies