Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint Senior Child and Youth Care Worker, based in Cape Town.
- Be on standby one week and weekend out of three
- Live on site and be available for after-hours
- Grade 12
- A Diploma in Child and Youth Care NQF level 4
- Current Registration with SACSSP
- Police and Child Protection Register clearance
- Valid Driver’s licence with PDP
- Knowledge of the Children’s Act
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a residential environment
To apply, submit CV and cover letter to Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to www.westerncape.gov.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies