Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint Child Care Programme Coordinator, based in Cape Town.
- Ensure the implementation of good child care practice in accordance with the ethos of the homes and our team of Child and Youth care workers
- A degree in Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Child and Youth Care is essential
- Minimum of five years’ experience in residential child and youth care
- Experience in developing and running developmental and therapeutic programmes
- An unendorsed driver’s licence is essential and a PDP preferable
- At least three years’ experience in supervising Child Care Workers or managing staff will be an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, Microsoft (Outlook, Power Point and Excel)
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
To apply, submit CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to www.westerncape.gov.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies