MES CAPE TOWN
MES Cape Town renders services to the homeless and vulnerable communities according to the MES holistic service model, which consists of intake, intervention and sustainable exit.
MES Cape Town seeks to appoint a Caretaker Safe space, based in Cape Town.
- Manage evening intake and early-morning book out of clients
- Oversee clients at the Safe Space during the evening
- Enforce house rules and oversee chores
- Assist with canteen duties and other services during the day
- Assist with driving duties when necessary
- General Housekeeping
To apply, submit a CV to Annelise La Grange firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about MES Cape Town, refer to www.mes.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies