Joburg Child Welfare
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg.
Jo’burg Child Welfare seeks to appoint a Marketing Fundraising and Communication Manager based in South Africa.
- A matric certificate
- Relevant tertiary qualification relating to communication, public relations, marketing, fundraising, research or a degree with a strong emphasis on languages
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the related fields preferably with experience in the NPO sector
- Previous managerial experience
- Writing skills
- Computer literacy that is above average and includes power point and graphics/desk top publishing software
- Financial knowledge, Budget compilation for department, proposals and promotions
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Website management and experience with social media
To apply, submit your CV to HR email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Jo'burg Child Welfare, refer to www.jhbchildwelfare.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies