Training and Resources in Early Education
Training and Resources in Early Education (TREE) is a nonprofit organisation that specialises in Early Childhood Development, resource and training.
TREE seeks to appoint a Director to be based in Durban.
The purpose for this position is to establish and nurture partnerships that leverage additional funding; facilitate programme implementation, enable TREE to innovate systems and solutions, ensuring long-term sustainability of TREE services across all TREE programme areas.
- Provide overall strategic direction and leadership for TREE
- Achieve efficient and effective governance and management of TREE
- Provide the TREE Management Board and Exco. with appropriate, timely, accurate information and feedback to facilitate the achievement of effective governance and compliance
- Build and sustain a skilled and motivated team
- Manage the effective and timely delivery of TREE programmes
- Maintain efficient and effective internal systems of control and oversight
- Maintain sound financial management
- Achieve predictable long-term funding flows
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships across the ECD sector
- Position TREE as a thought leader in the ECD sector and an exemplar in key advocacy positions
To apply, submit your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Training and Resources in Early Education, refer to www.tree-ecd.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies