The Johannesburg Parent and Child Counselling Centre
The Johannesburg Parent and Child Counselling Centre (JPCCC) is a counselling, training and development agency which provides short or long term therapy for adolescents, families, adults, couples, and play therapy for children. JPCCC provides consulting, training and mentoring for schools and other organisations and educational, psychological, and career assessments are undertaken for children and youth ranging in age from 3 - 21 years.
JPCCC seeks to appoint a receptionist and office administrator, based in Johannesburg.
- Receptionist functions and reviewing and answering telephonic and email correspondence
- Assist with filing systems, maintaining office diary, assisting with appointments
- Devise and maintain office systems and booking rooms, arranging events
- Order and maintain stationery and other equipment and managing office equipment
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopy and print various documents
- Assist in H.R
- Petty cash expenditure and monthly reporting and reconciliation
- Complete payment requisitions and attaching correct documentation (i.e. Invoices/quotes/proof of payment), and managing quotations and invoices
- Invoice clients, taking of money, and monthly reporting and reconciliation
- A knowledge of Pastel
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Successful candidate can do other private work as long as it was not a conflict of interests.
For more about the Johannesburg Parent and Child Counselling Centre, refer to www.jpccc.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies