Innovation Edge invests in unconventional ideas that find solutions to early childhood care & education challenges in under-resourced communities and provides a variety of customised strategic, financial and hands-on support to help inventors, innovators, change makers, start-ups, entrepreneurs and investors turn brilliant ideas into sustainable solutions.
Innovation Edge seeks to employ a Project Manager to be based in Cape Town.
This is a six-month contract position with an opportunity to work full or part-time.
- Assist in compiling tools/toolkits
- Critical thinking and analysis of tool/toolkit adoption
- Plan and oversee distribution of tools/toolkits to NGOs
- Organise trainings and workshops as required
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Produce weekly updates to Innovation Edge
- Monitor and evaluate project implementation
- Experience in project management
- An understanding of systems thinking
- Experience in change management and systems integration
- Organisational and time management skills
- Communication and report writing skills
- Ability to conceptualise high level strategy as well as initiate on the ground actions
- Ability to conduct thorough analyses and translate these into recommendations
- A valid driver’s licence
To apply, submit a cover letter and a CV that showcases project management experience to Lyndsey Petro at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about, Innovation Edge refer to www.innovationedge.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies