Child Welfare South Africa Kgotsong
Child Welfare SA, Kgotsong is a registered NPO and an accredited child protection organisation that provides free social services.
Child Welfare kgotsong seeks to employ a Social Worker to be based in Free State.
- Service delivery will focus on prevention
- Early intervention
- Family preservation and statutory work within the developmental approach
- Office administration and supervision
- Applicable B. Social Work qualification
- Registration with SACSSP is compulsory
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive is compulsory
- Extensive and practical experience of the Children’s Act, regulations and other applicable legislation
- Ability to speak more than one South African language is also an added advantage
To apply, submit your detailed CV with certified documents of qualifications to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Hand or post deliveries may be done at CWSA: Kgotsong, 41 Greyling Street, Bothaville 9660.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Enquiries: Innocent Mwatsiya 074 102 6069
For more about, Child Welfare SA, Kgotsong refer to www.kgotsongchildwelfare.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies