Valcare is a Not for Profit Company (NPC) based in Paarl, Western Cape, with a vision to activate and enable social change in community. We do this through community engagement, needs analysis, strategic interventions and coordinated efforts with key stakeholders, with Monitoring and Evaluation forming a vital aspect of these operations.
Valcare seeks to employ a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Western Cape.
Report to: Programme Manager
Salary: Valcare offers a competitive salary package, including expenses and travel allowances, commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Work with the Valcare Programme Manager to develop, implement and manage a robust monitoring and evaluation system
- Conduct systematic and evidence based review of projects, programmes, interventions to measure impact, effectiveness and ensure accountability
- Collection, analysis and dissemination of data leading to documented lessons learnt and recommendations for programme adaptations where necessary
- In liaison with the Programme Manager assist in the coordination and implementation of the programmes
- In liaison with the Sustainability Manager assist in the development of high quality funding proposals
- In liaison with Sustainability Manager ensure Valcare donor, stakeholder and board of directors reporting requirements are met
- Assist in training of Valcare members in implementation of their own monitoring and evaluation systems
- A university degree (post graduate degree preferable) in a relevant field including but not limited to monitoring, evaluation and impact measurement, sustainability and community development and investment
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a monitoring and evaluation role
- Written and spoken English skills are required
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems at programme level including automated
- Monitoring and Evaluation Systems and GIS platforms
- Agreement with Valcare’s core values
- Must be prepared to travel nationally if necessary
- Must have their own vehicle and a valid South African driver’s licence.
To apply, submit letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applicants must be a South African citizen or have a valid South African work permit.
For more about, Valcare refer to www.valcare.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies