Youth Bridge Trust
The Youth Bridge Trust (YBT) is an innovative organisation, based in Johannesburg, established in July 2017. The Trust aims to create opportunities for young people to be successful in the workforce, develop livelihood skills and further their education, through partnerships and collaborations.
YBT seeks to appoint a Financial Controller to be based in Johannesburg.
- Responsible for all aspects of financial management, including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget preparation and development of internal financial control policies and procedures
- Prepare accurate financial statements for reporting to the Board on a monthly basis
- With the Programme & Grants Manager, the Financial Controller will ensure effective management of funds secured from donors and disbursed to grantees
- Minimum of three to five years' experience as a Financial Controller or Finance Officer and five or more years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is essential and a CA is preferred
- Have experience in an NGO or donor environment
- Accounting software user and administration skills are essential
To apply, submit a CV (maximum three pages) and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about, The Youth Bridge Trust refer to https://www.facebook.com/youthbridgetrust.org/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies