Youth Bridge Trust
The Youth Bridge Trust (YBT) is an innovative organisation, based in Johannesburg, established in July 2017. The Trust aims to create opportunities for young people to be successful in the workforce, develop livelihood skills and further their education, through partnerships and collaborations.
YBT seeks to appoint an Executive Director to be based in Johannesburg.
- Direct and oversee all policies, objectives, functions, initiatives and activities of the Youth Bridge Trust
- Be the face of the organisation, giving strategic direction to the day-to-day activities and implementing the vision
- Maximise funding opportunities and develop goals and strategies for all fundraising campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or above in management or related field
- Proven experience as executive director or other senior manager
- A minimum of five years' management experience in an NGO/donor environment is essential, as is experience of youth empowerment programming and experience of developing partnerships
To apply, submit a CV (maximum three pages) and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about, The Youth Bridge Trust refer to https://www.facebook.com/youthbridgetrust.org/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies