Interactive Research and Development South Africa
Interactive Research and Development South Africa (IRD SA) is registered as a South African-based nonprofit company (NPC). IRD SA works extensively in Southern Africa providing healthcare delivery and research. The IRD SA team leverages process and technology innovations to address gaps in global healthcare delivery, including health market innovations based on social business models; introduction of new diagnostics, drugs and vaccines; performance-based incentives for health workers.
IRD SA seeks to appoint a Data Capturer to be based at Durban.
Duration: Temporary, grant term-limited
- Ensure timely and accurate entry of project data
- Perform daily data cleaning and quality control checks
- Ensure neat and accurate filing of data forms
- Ensure accurate and efficient tracking of forms
- Resolve data queries raised with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain strict standards of patient confidentiality and access patient-identifiable information
- Search for testing results within the National Health Laboratory Services online web portal
- Assist in meeting reporting deadlines for the donor
- Assist with other project related tasks if required
- Matric /Grade 12 / NQF Level 4)
- Computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using MS Excel.
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility across a range of field and office related tasks
- Good attitude, self-motivated
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team
- Previous employment as a Data Capturer highly preferred
- Experience working with TB screening or other health programs
- Knowledge of TB and HIV
- Tertiary qualification
To apply, submit two current, relevant employment references, CV and supporting documents, indicating the job title in your cover letter and subject line on email to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +27 (0) 865722820
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
IRD SA is an equal opportunity employer.
For more about Interactive Research and Development South Africa, refer to www.irdresearch.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies