Columba Leadership (columba.org.za) is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Based in Gauteng, the head office of Columba Leadership seeks to appoint a
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Recruitment and Selection
- oversee and manage the recruitment processes (including conducting Psychometric assessments), induction and orientation; training and skills development and conducting training needs analysis annually
- Employee on boarding
- Development and implementation of induction process
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Ensuring effective management of employee relations and staff morale; conducting training empowerment of managers to ensuring sound IR processes; supporting managers with disciplinary issues and documentation.
- HR Policy, Practice and Compliance
- Developing HR policies related to working conditions and align to BCEA including leave, H&S requirements.
- Building managerial capacity in terms of HR issues and performance management
- Develop HR Administration systems
- Providing accurate and timeous information to payroll as per monthly deadlines
- Preparing monthly and annual reports
- Oversee the quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Development of performance management system
- Supporting organisation – wide change initiatives
- Career Development
- Development of career development plan
- Conducting career development sessions
The Human Resources Manager must be passionate about the mission of Columba Leadership and fulfill the following requirements:
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyse and assess training and development needs and develop training framework
- Recruitment and selection experience
- Knowledge and understanding of national employment and labour laws, regulations, procedures, and standards
- Competent in using MS Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Payroll software such as Pastel
- Experience in job profiling and salary benchmarking
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level
- A completed HR qualification (Degree in HR Management, Industrial Psychology.
- Registration as Psychometrist and/or Industrial Psychologist with the HPCSA (required)
- Coaching qualification preferred
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application by Thursday 15th February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org